събота, октомври 17, 2009

Until you're over me

Maroon, maroon 5, five maroons, in The fog, in the Story, kara's flowers, Harder to breathe, maybe it's The sweetest goodbye, than She will be loved, Back to your door, singin' songs about Jane, takin' Little of your time, but we Must get out in this Sunday morning, we're Not falling apart, but Nothing last forever, so I say "Goodnight, goodnight" to This love, and this Wake up call makes me think that I Won't go home without you, 'cause it still Makes me wonder, but I beggin' : Not coming home, I don't care The way you look tonight, 'cause that were just Wasted years..but shhh, it' a Secret, don't tell them you're so Faster lover, like a Kiwi...Can't stop..thinkin'..that..it's..Better that we break. But I miss you, I Love you..such an Infatuation...




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар